Can't go to website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is it not weird when i can't open mangadex in incognito chrome for android? I always open it by going through google search

Not a problem here. You can't access specific pages or the whole website?

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1
I've just tried with Chrome mobile as well and could access MD fine via incognito mode. except for manga that are restricted and require mods permission, any other pages load fine. Have you tried with different browsers and see how it goes?

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki dunno about that. It kind of pointless to install another browser when i don't know how to erase chrome in my phone

Fed-Kun's army
@AAA1 I don't think you can uninstall chrome from your smartphone but you can disable it and install a new browser.
However, the site also gave me problems until a few minutes ago, I stayed all day not being able to access the site from my computer.
It gave me an error page, please note that although the maintenance has finished there may be some overload, they are still finishing fixing.

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1
If Chrome came pre-installed in your phone like mine, then you can't remove it ever. I used to use it a lot because it was better than the Samsung stock browser, but eventually moved to Opera after retarded updates ruin Chrome (still couldn't freaking load a 30k words fanfic in ao3 without freezing and crashing the app after 2 years of reporting the problem, disabled flags that let me hide news articles and ads etc).

Just a personal recommendation, move to other browsers because chrome is shit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread