Can't remember the name x2

So... currently, there are two mangas that I read a long time ago and yet I can't remember their names, so I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me.

The first one has a high-school setting. The protagonist, if I'm not wrong, is a boy, and he has a sister. It's a supernatural story; people have super powers. I don't remember whether everyone has powers, but I do remember that the sister originally had all of the powers (and everyday she uses a different one), or something, and she started giving them away (if I'm not wrong). One of her powers, which is sort of like an invisible entity that looks like a girl (kinda like an imaginary friend that became real), ends up in the hands of the Student Council President, I think. Sister had long hair.

The second one is a bit trickier because I remember very little. There are two protagonists: one is a normal high-school girl, the other is a definitely not normal high-school boy. The boy is a legit psychopath and serial killer who kills others for fun (he looks really innocent and harmless, though). One day the girl happens upon him as he's throwing a corpse into the sewers, I believe. The boy takes an interest in the girl and forces her to stick around him. The art-style is... unique. I remember that, at some point, the boy faces of against an old man who's super strong and a hunter of sorts.

*Actually, there's a third one, but I read it many years ago and I remember almost nothing. Here goes, though, in any case: all I remember is that there's some guy as well as an AI girl who's kind of on his phone and he goes to some place at night in order to compete with other people who also have AIs. It was colored.

The third sounds kind of like Sentou Jousai Masurawo but i don't recall it being colored and if i recall the plot isn't exactly the same. The other two does sound similar as well, i will search by list but i can't promise anything.

Double-page supporter
i dont really know them but if you ever remember the first one let me know, it sounds interesting

@dummyaccount12345 It's quite easy if you've already know the mangas in question.
You second description was extremally good, as soon as i skimmed through the first chapter i new it must be it.
The third was quite vague so at the begining i started searching thinking it will be something like Not Lives but it wasn't it. I actually wasn't sure if i was right with Sentou Jousai Masurawo.

Users who are viewing this thread