Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Dex-chan lover
It’s supposed to be 83 chapters! WHY! O_O
I Need to know the ending!!

Group Leader
Hey, two moer chapters out!

https://projectfinalbossblog.wordpress.com/category/scanlation/news/uwasa-no-midori-kun/

This is not a masterpiece. It is a great comic though, finished it all in one go.

Dex-chan lover
Good series, would recommend for anyone looking for a good romance with some light melodrama.

a sad manhwa :'U

Kinda a tiny lil bit disappointed in the ending tho, but anyways... nice plot

Double-page supporter
Good thing we now have text-to-speech and speech-to-text huh

The entire series seemed to pull at the heartstring and the ending
was unexpected. It seems like he shouldn't have survived but for some reason it was satisfying to see that he did and their child. I wish that it continued to go into the life of their child and how they adapt. There seems to be some inconsistency since the events before the last two chapters take place before their daughter was conceived and the last 2 take place at least 4 years after that; during that period he never met his daughter from what she says in chapter 82 so it seemed off.
In general I found it to be a nice manga.

I cried so much with this. Its a very good one, I am just a little disappointed or rather confused on how did that ending happened? And I wished the ending could have been much much better, but anyway, its still a masterpiece for me.

I love this manhawa, you should read it. I know from experience that the depictions of people in this story are realistic. It is a very beutiful reading, comedy, tragedy and romance. A masterpiece.

I would also recommend you to read Girls last tour(if you liked this manhawa), it gave me a similar feeling.

Stay safe and i hope you enjoy the read.

read this years ago, rereading now. it's basically that mah hart mah sole all the way through

Users who are viewing this thread