Cappuccino

I read this manga 10 yrs ago when I was still a teen, and never truly understood the story as I was young and infatuated,
hoping they'd go back together and live happily ever after.
But now I'm 23, matured and experienced the same things and I feel happy how it turned out for them.

Fed-Kun's army
The storyline is weak, the characters, seem very real, but lack charm, (in my opinion, at least)
The story seems wrecked, or at least the writing style... the plot is messed up, but it could have been written a bit better.... the guy’s a jerk who lies and cheats, who’s supposed to be a good guy... even though, they’re not kids, but working adults, he thinks he’d be sympathised with, although he’s the one cheating.... he’s rarely honest, doesn’t does housework, leaves all the responsibilities on her, she even shares equal rent... he’s too spoiled and she overbears his attitude, she suffered too much, she didn’t deserve to, I can only feel pity for her, and not a thing for any of the other characters
Although, a good manga makes you feel each one’s perspectives properly, and judge them then.
Also, I don’t understand, why would he give in his contact info and address?
Can’t he be more considerate than that?
Also, what kind of girl would actually be ok to be his 2nd? Fully knowing he has a girlfriend and he’s not breaking up with either! I don’t get it, why would someone love a jerk like that?
It’s not even explained, why did she love him?
Ok, he confessed, she said yes, he has plenty of reasons to like her, she’s super awesome, and tolerant, and forgiving, a really good friend, and most of all- considerate of others’ feelings, but what’s there to like about that two timing jerk?
Sorry, I don’t usually badmouth something this much.... that’s pretty much my ranting, so please ignore the spoilers, if you see fit

It's good, I'm here cause i keep pressing the random button and yeah. It hurts my meow meow, i don't really hate the story, but the guy pissed me off, he could've done better. He reminds me of Ed

I’m just glad that
*spoiler* he didn’t go back to that b**** *spoiler*
Like how could he think she’s a good person when she basically willingly started dating a guy she fully knew had a girlfriend.

I like how she quickly wrapped things up with him. She didn't delay the issue, she did try to forgive him but quickly realized she couldn't". I really like this! All FLs should learn from her. And he may go to HELL, the depest. at harshest and hottest parts of it. HE should continue to suffer, CHEATING MEN MUST DIE!

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand. Why did the guy even cheat? Was he just a complete asshole?

Users who are viewing this thread