Cardcaptor Sakura

Aggregator gang
I don't think someone will actually come to translate this since it has an anime adaption in several languages that are fairly easy to find, at least the English version.

and reading a few chapters of Clear Card, if they did the same thing in 1998 they captured the manga in the anime pretty well

Group Leader
All chapters of Cardcaptor Sakura, including current Clear Card chapters, is already translated and available for reading on a website! Can’t link them here since I think it’s against MangaDex’s guidelines, but if you do a little digging you’ll be able to find them all.

Oh man reading this back surely brings back some warm memories ^^ thank you uploader guess I won't be sleeping anytime soon lol

yooo, ive just started going through CLAMP's works and figured i was gonna have to watch the anime for this series. thanks for the perfectly timed upload

Fed-Kun's army
An absolutely perfect series. The way that love is portrayed in this manga was (and still is) far beyond its time.

Dex-chan lover
A classic, of course it still holds up. One of those Shoujo series that boys like too.

Users who are viewing this thread