Cartoonists NSFW

Fed-Kun's army
It may be uncensored but this shit feels like it got Google translated without any editing.

Dex-chan lover
Why is every vagina in here shaved? Also the artstyle looks like inflated dolls!

Contains Yuri Rape and slight Yuri NTR (Yes, more than one occorence of Yuri) in the 70+ chapters, viewers beware, this is a warning

Group Leader
@Kagamimocchi @Speederzdk
Not sure, work fine in my PC and tablet except my old phone. I think that simply because in s2, file size and pixel was very big. The solution you can use is make sure your device was good enough to handle very big images with browser at same time. Other thing was make sure you have good internet because if you not have proper internet speed, some browner will stop loading the image because take too much time to load and thinking it was (connection time out).

@azraei97 there's no way I could read it on my PC, lol. I read this from Chrome and Opera phone browser but it doesn't do shit :( even though my Web browser is the latest version :(

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think I have ever read a FMC this horny. Not that I am complaining.

Though I wonder about the long term stability of a relationship like that...

Dex-chan lover
Kimmundo's the guy who did multiple LoL doujins including "When the Servers are Down" FYI

Dex-chan lover
"Gonna let your phone to cry all day?"
Great stuff, but it's really hard to keep up with this poor translation. I know they must be using translating apps, but c'mon, you clearly don't have any type of quality check on this.

With how trashy the manhwa is, the author compensates with drama. and holy hell how stressful of a drama this is...

Dex-chan lover
@f0xhunt
Then you should start with season 1 of https://mangadex.org/title/36406/a-pervert-s-daily-life

Dex-chan lover
The chapters uploaded were likely official rips, so they can't stay up. I've read it elsewhere and even though the translation is butt-awful, it's understandable and the story is actually quite good. Definitely a solid read.

Users who are viewing this thread