Caste Heaven

im so mad at myself for reading all of this dumb garbage. im also mad that the author broke up the only interesting couple and put the best character on a bus. 8/10 will be following for further updates

Group Leader
@sgathach Caste Heaven is tagged as Hentai, so the chapters are only hidden. To make them visible you need to change the settings (near your account name) and select "View all".

Power Uploader
This is a very good series, even though I feel like I have to suspend disbelief a little bit -- do 16 year olds really act this adult and crazy??? Not when I was in high school, lol. Perhaps Japanese kids are more mature😏. I know there's no more translations coming as per the scan group's tumblr (chapter 30 is on mangago), so I'm sooooo happy that it's licensed by SuBLime! Now I'm gonna go and buy all 6 volumes (free translations are really great advertising). I think there's one more volume left until the end of this ride (volume 7 out in May in Japan, I believe). I really hope everything ends satisfactorily.... please, Ogawa sensei! I really hope Azusa and Karino get together in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread