Castehate

No me gustó el final :'u
el maldito lobo es un egoísta es cierto que era un horror que volviera con el hamster, pero la serpiente prácticamente quedó sin pareja :'c aún así tiene a sus hijitos y luego sus nietos uwu, pero no me gustó nada yo quería trío un bonito final feliz los tres >:u me siento estafada🤡no hay hard, no todo se tiene en esta vida.

Muchas gracias por traducir 😘

Porfavor que alguien también traduzca un especial de Tsukuyomi y de su amante pasado (en este caso un cuervo)

Loveee the new chapter!
I’m DYING to know what’ll happen from here on!
Keep it up, I really like it the way it is right now

Porfaaaa alguien me explica el final ??? No entendí casi nada.
El conejo está vivo o está muerto??

Wait what? I thought the rabbit is the rare species. Turns out it's not? Then what's with the rabbit? A mutated species?

Contributor
I never bothered reading this cause I figured it was just some shameless omegaverse smut

Boy was I wrong. This is significantly more fucked up. Also not Omegaverse. They seem to have just took the terms Alpha and Beta, but it does not mean Omegaverse Alpha and Beta, and it has none of the usual rules of the genre. It is actually really messed up and interesting.

Also it isn't smut. The lack of a tag is correct. It seems to just be extremely sexually charged right now. If anything, it might need a gore tag if it keeps escalating

I do just want snake boy to be happy. He's gone through way too much shit.

As weird and fucked up this is, I kinda like it and throughly enjoyed it. The one thing I didn't like is tsukuyomi's ending, I want him to love and be loved back, but heck I also don't thing the wolf deserve him. Tysm to the scan team for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread