Cat in a Cardboard Box - Ch. 27

Ooooh things have gotten so interesting now!! Really looking forward to the explanation. Thank you so much for the update ❤️

alkossovsky This is cause it looks like Mr Cat/ Winter(?) has been manipulating his memories, making him think Winter was a dog. In the previous chapter, Winter was shown to ‘meow’. In the house he grew in, evidence shows that Winter was actually a cat.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Mr Cat is really the reason behind the memory thing...bc MC said Winter was a dog even before Mr Cat was dropped on his doorstep by the...Cat God?

YALL IM SO CONFUSED WHAT THE HELL BUT ALSO THIS IS GREAT!!! THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!

Thank you for the update! What an interesting turn of events. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh wow, I can't believe he actually figured it out so quickly... only ch 27. 🤣
I'm used to the slow burn manga/manhua.🤣

Thanks very much for the update!😊

Oooooh YASSSSS!! I love this series -- they didn't beat around the bush with reveal and I am here for it!! I'm excited to see what happens. Also I think the cat was reincarnated by the cat gods, as was sort of indicated in the earlier chapters, but was given a time limit to make Ji Seungwoo fall in love him until he returns to his "only cat" appearance 🤔 but I'm guessing

Thanks for another chapter!! ♡ Please don't drop this uwwuuu

Users who are viewing this thread