Cat in a Cardboard Box

Oh my gosh!! One of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I am really excited to read more. Thank you so much for taking this on and translating it.

What a great story! A sweet uke & seme who's adorable + handsome. I wonder what the cat god has planned for them? The best of lives together, I'll wish. 🤗🙂😍

@That_ylda I can only think of few off the top of my head but here they are~
lol a lil warning this Make me Bark is not Shounen Ai (has many explicit scenes)
Make me Bark- On Lezhin unless it's really necessary check over at mangago and use adblocker~ <3 (might've been removed from there actually)
lol a lil warning this Make me Bark is not Shounen Ai (has many explicit scenes)

ack i actually removed some other ones i named i felt like they weren't really similar to CCB PM me if you would still like the recs <3

Wow I got really absorbed into this manhwa. And the art is great. So interested in seeing what happens next!

as a cat owner i can confirm that this is not how they would act
if they love you they'll be putting dead fucking rats on your bed imagine if our mr. cat did that bruuuh

This is amazing love the art work hope to see more keep up the fantastic job I love every thing ok bye and thank you can't wait for more.

Contributor
Whatever my complicated feelings about the rest of it, the repeated tragedy-warning-flags are really upsetting me.

Users who are viewing this thread