Cat Street

Dex-chan lover
This has a firm place on my all-time favourites list. It has so much more going on and going for it than just the romance. The whole schtick with misfits getting chances, and second chances, to grow on their own terms is great stuff. And the romance itself is unusual; the way the girl
totally fails to get the first guy she falls in love with
is quite different and very well handled. Characterization is good, and it's good characterization of interesting people. The finish is amazingly satisfying on a bunch of levels. All in all this is a great manga that will stick in your memory.

Dex-chan lover
(7) It's good but the plot is unnaturally forced to move forward and unrealistically canny of how conveniently things happen

4, bad, yet another manga where characters seemingly cant just fucking talk to each other and solve problems like regular functioning human beings excpect for that guys retarded sister that got married and had a kid. Id rather read a manga about her.

yet another manga where characters seemingly cant just fucking talk to each other and solve problems like regular functioning human beings

This manga is exactly about people who can't function like regular human. Hence they need to go to the free school. You're missing the point of the manga.

That's really one of the rare mangas that can find a way to enter your heart and you become attached to it, i really can't find words to describe it , this is a healing story you can feel each character and their choices and it can make you emotional to the point that you can cry as if you are walking the journey to the paths of their life with them❤. Plus that you can see that it is based on reality and not a fictional one. After all this story can teach you how to find your happiness and motivate you to become a better version of yourself and i highly recommend it for anyone who wants a heartwarming story❤.

one of my fave mangas. I find myself randomly thinking about the characters even years after reading it . Too bad it never had an anime and that the live action just wasnt what I pictured it would be.

I am rereading this every few years, when I am in a depressive slump. It always makes me feel better afterwards. Things don't look so gloomy and I manage to get a little bit of something started. For me, this Manga is an unvaluable Masterpiece. I wish I could buy it in my country

Users who are viewing this thread