Cate Land

...A chef, who cannot taste... I guess next is a cat god wanting to learn the way of the mouse?

Contributor
If the group behind this manhua is reading this comment. Please take up something else, the are many awesome manhua ready to be translated.

Power Uploader
@MangaA-Z what is it that's not satisfying you? Renascence Scans takes project that their team love to work on.

Contributor
@NibbPower the premises about a chef who can't taste, sounds awesome but when you start reading it you come to a realization that it's same old isekai shit. The author didn't even pay attention to historical details, how the f... is there a fridge in ancient China... Renascence scans another work 'Tall girls can also fall in love' is great...

Power Uploader
@MangaA-Z The story isn't based in Ancient China. In the comic, if you look at Chapter 1, it was based in modern time. Some of the location in the story are country-side, but they will still have the things they need. Now, how do you explain the magic in this story? Yes, there's magic in here and technologies. This is just a fantasy story, it's not real.

Contributor
@NibbPower As for chapter 1, check page 23 and 24 he mentions ' travelling back in time' and 'how to use his modern knowledge'...I think this is more than enough to prove my point.?

Power Uploader
@MangaA-Z Because he has a hack engine where he can turn back time or use magic to make him be able to cook better than others.
I will fix it.

I found the web novel of this if any one wants to read here it is:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-strongest-dan-god/

Someone know is this manga was translated by mangatoon or another page, 200+ chapters

Power Uploader
I don't know how webcomics named this Sexy Food but that's the title they chose for this comic.

Users who are viewing this thread