Cats Own the World - Ch. 19

The Kaiser knows the tropes I see.
Aww King is a pacifist, that's nice. But how can any of them take Chichi seriously with that face lol.

Zmk

Is King a girl. Chichi was referred to as him. Or was a neutral pronoun used🧐

Is Chichi female? Or is King female? Or do we have cat yaoi??? (Pretty sure that's not possible, because animals can't be gay bc natural selection...)

@NineTails
1. There are alot of animals that partake in homosexual behavior, multiple cases of gay lions, primates (bonobos will bang anything with a pulse), ducks (see bonobos), and giraffes are known to have strong homosexual relationships.

2. What does natural selection have to do with anything? If people can be gay why can't animals? We were naturally selected for like every other animals so why just us?

Aggregator gang
@NineTails Ahem. The animal kingdom be queer af, yo. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things long as it doesn't get in the way of species continuation insofar natural selection is concerned, and inasmuch tendency for *exclusive* homosexuality is genetic it's also self-evidently self-limiting.

Aggregator gang
@sleekyxleaf Yeah about that...
Exclusive homosexuality with mounting and anal penetration in this solitary species serves no apparent adaptive function.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also recommend reading the intro section discussing the application of relevant terminology.

Fed-Kun's army
@sleekyxleaf
Animals can't be homosexual because they aren't sentient. Their sole purpose of living is to create offspring and die, and that's it. They aren't like us, they can't be trans or choose sexuality, they can't be asexual, they can't be LGBTQ+.

Seriously what the fuck did I just read? I'm not against LGBTQ+ but saying animals are a part of it is absurd! What world do you live in? If you're one of those creeps that like to imagine gay animals mating then you're just disgusting man :I
Seriously, what the fuck did I just read?

For christ's sake man, if that's what got your tiddies in a bunch, these cats/all animals in this webcomic? They are fucking sapient. They think just like we do. They feel just like we do. They have a personality. For all intents and purposes, they are people, not mindless fucking robots.

Lmao at how quickly this discussion turned into a shitshow. They're fictional cats for fucks sake, who cares what they are.

Queer huh...

It seems i am behind the Age...

Human this day...

But it seems not long in future there is a perfect trans...

Bruh if would just take two seconds to google , you would see that animals do partake in homosexual activities.... also this is a fictional story , why ya'll getting your panties in twist ??

Users who are viewing this thread