Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 53 - Special Connection

Supporter
Damn it Maron, if you didn't bring up the childhood nickname they would have forgotten about having Yuki work @ Chat Noir.

Wait, People can't really keep track of these girls? It's not like they introduced more than half of them 2 episodes ago or anything... Heck, some have had some kind of "Mini-arc" themselves...

Finally some gay stuff with Maron and Kurumizawa admitting that she is "special" When will we get to some proper Yuri like some handholding/kissing or something. It feels like it will take forever

Yeah I don't need a character sheet either yet, it still ain't confusing or hard to keep track yet.

Double-page supporter
Thanx for the character page
It is exactly what i needed

Thank you for the character page! I kept wondering if I had missed something about Oguri and Maron, since they look so similar.

Dex-chan lover
@Kemonomimifan
When will we get to some proper Yuri like some handholding/kissing or something. It feels like it will take forever

So far in the raws
Nothing beside Kozue giving a big wholesome hug to Mimika on her bithday.

wait wait so looking at the character sheets, so kurumizawa is she a catulus also or just human(with i dunno fake cat ear and tails??) I mean looking at the character sheet all the catulus have their breed stated but kurumizawa's is not stated.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
And then, Anna finally went dere~. <3
(Needs more of our social anxiety gamer Angora, though).

Dex-chan lover
@BlackFrost I don't think she is. Remember that Maron said that friendship between Human and Catulus is impossible so i assume it's because of the tension between Maron and Anna.

@ry3te4 If we talk about Yuki working for Chat Noir then
it last 2 chapters actually

Dex-chan lover
We already knew Anna has a perverse personality :D I'm so happy with the Anna/Maron these past chapters. I hope we'll get more of those two and more of Riko/Yuki too.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the few manga I've read where i don't really need a character sheet. Everyone looks different enough that its not really hard to keep track

Users who are viewing this thread