Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 65 - Love-Filled Present

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes a new chapter, thank you so much for translating!

Did Maron just show them all she is the same person as Oguri for the first time? :0

I wonder what future awaits as well. Glad to have her join Nekotamari! <3

Thank god she finally quit and this shitshow is over , I hope things will calm down a little :,)

Dex-chan lover
Friendly remember that Chat noir is the neighbor of Nekotamari so we can possibly expect the other to come by when they know Maron is working here, especially Anna.

I swear to god, I can't believe this thing's a monthly... I NEED SO MUCH MOAR...

Dex-chan lover
Does this mean she already have come to terms with her being a catulus girl?

Finally 52 chapters after her debut the actual protagonist Oguri (at least that's what it feels like sometimes) joins Nekotamari!

Dex-chan lover
Wait how was she suddenly joining in!? Anyway I'm glad she finally joining the gang. Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Finally this arc is over and we can stop focusing on the absolute non-character of Maron.

Dex-chan lover
@TheManBuck
Yeah about that. There is still some chapter with Maron
But i don't really understand the problem with Maron anyway, she is just a Kuudere.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like we skipped some stuff with Maron changing jobs to go work with Yuki and the others. She just showed up on her carriage of manly butts, transformed, and was like "Okay, let's go." I wasn't expecting a job interview or anything, but some sort of cut to the main cast showing their knowledge and excitement for Maron to show up would have grounded things a bit more. I've noticed this manga, as much as I adore it, likes to bounce from idea to idea without much transitioning or framing. I guess what I'm saying is I'd like for there to be a bit more focus for whatever's coming next.

Users who are viewing this thread