Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 78.5 - Album Thanks, I Guess

This is adorable as heck.

But it got me thinking, have we EVER heard anything about Yuki's dad? I don't think we have, so what happened to him?

Love how in half the photos they added she's looking at Ayano. So cute.

I really want to meet her mother. She's really pretty and looks stern, but also has a lot of love and concern according to what she wrote along with the pictures.

@yurirei

That works, so, where is mom 2?

Edit: looking through some older chapters, Yuki isn't that close to her family according to herself, and does not talk all that much to her mother.

Aggregator gang
As for the crew not recognising Mama in flesh... remember, these are the same idiots who couldn't work out Oguri = Maron.
Somehow.
Apparently another Catulus symptom is being comically terrible with faces. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

@RNDM1 Yuki thought Oguri was Maron at first, but she changed her mind since Oguri wasn’t a Catulus and she didn’t know about the Nekomimics yet. And even once she did learn about the Nekomimic, she never put the dots together.

Adorable chapter. Yuki is such a damn cute character. She looked indeed like a kitten as a child. 😮♥️

As english isn't my main language, i just realized what "congenital" means. She's born as catulus, while the others turned into catulus at 12yo upwards. That's whats so special about her. 😑 Dumb me. 👀

And about her mother i wonder, is she wearing a choker because of solidarity towarda her daughter, or because she's also catulus? Since there's no ears or visible tail. But she must be one, since males don't turn catulus. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread