Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 85 - Extraordinary Hospitality

I guess this chapter will stop the weird dislike for the mom from 3 chapters back, since it answers why the mother become excessively overprotective and was trying to protect her daughter with no ill intent. Seeing the situation Yukki grow up in, I’m glad that her mother was there for her. As introvert as she is, she knows she still have her mother who will do anything (including add another day to the week) to keep her safe and feel happy, although because she knows that Yukki might have a weird guilt too (let’s hope that didn’t get turn into a weird plot point).

Mama is best girl imo , great fashion sense , great figure , successful and smart. They say when you wanna know how you gf will look like later just check out the mother

Mama's lucky Yuki's too much of a good girl. She's got her wrapped around her finger.

@Kyoto1984

I have been wondering about that for a long time. Especially after the photo album chapter.

I have a theory that is pretty depressing.

I think Yuki's father may have left her and her mom after Yuki was born, because she was born a catulus. We know about the discrimination and isolation she faced as a child. Maybe her father could not accept that his daughter was a catulus and bailed.

Of course it could also be that he died before Yuki was born, or when she was very young.

Another possibility could be that they just divorced as couples do. That does not explain why he appears to not have been a part of Yuki's life from what we know.

I kinda kept reading this and the previous chapter over and over for a few times.... I somehow got this feeling like I just missed a chapter... but it's not.

CZ

Nice to see she accepted that her daughter is growing up and growing as a person and we didn't get a massively elongated arc of needless drama. I'm guessing Yuki's mom probably feels guilty about the likelihood that Yuki became a Catalus through her genes. It'd be nice to see her get fleshed out a bit more.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the part about the choker, show that there was some thought to it.

And the chapter title page while all are good this one is outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread