Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 93 - After-Rain Wake Up

Group Leader
Been a while since i think this, but i really, really want an anime out of this.

Dex-chan lover
100 chapters is already in itself and moreso when you consider the lack of a real plot. At least it's not a cancelor an axing.

Dex-chan lover
I just seriously wonder if this can be truly wrapped up in 7 chapters. There's 3(4) relationships in there and the whole shop vs shop thing too.

But if the decision it's as final at it seems, it means Nekotarou thinks they can do it! So I'm gonna trust them on this one.

2020 is definitely a year for a lot of mangas ending, isn't it?

oh no...its about to end...its more like the build up is lacking...seems like the ending will be rushed..
i hope author will give us more pages/chapter on these last few chaps..

thank you for the update...

we're either gonna have a rushed ending, or an ending that isn't fully conclusive.

I'm a bit sad but all things come to an end. Hopefully it can be an enjoyable one. Thank you for translating.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this manga has a great ending. Would be a real shame if it ended up unsatisfying ‘cause, damn! It’s a great manga. Still, keeping my hopes up!

Thanks as always for the TL!

Huh, well, at least the author has creative control over the ending, so it might end well?

Double-page supporter
i think the author has spent a lot of time doing nothing with the story which is fine but then realized he wanted to develop it when the series was about 3/4 done, like some filer arcs are some of my favourite but if they hadn't happened maybe we would've gotten a lot more progression than we have now and we only have 7 chapters to go, honnestly i hope more for a rushed ending then an unconclusive one, bc having a proper ending that ties up everything biult up so far in only 7 chapters seams impossible

Dex-chan lover
I've rarely been around for the entire release of a lengthy manga like this, so I'm going to miss this one. I really am. I'd love to see a kiss between Yuki and Ayano, but I don't think that Nekotarou wants to make the yuri so explicit haha.

Based on the afterword, the author is the one requesting to end the series, so, hoping for a satisfying ending.

I hope everything can be resolved at the end of it. It's sad to see this end, but 100 chapters is a good run.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm i dont have many hopes for the ending, i don't get what reason could be good enough to want to end the series in 7 ch, but whatever it was a good manga

They might not be friends, but Yuki wouldn't be Yuki if she wasn't a catalus. That has to be the conclusion that she would come to. What's the point of thinking about whether you'd be friends with someone if you were a completely different person?

Dex-chan lover
End? END? But then where will I find adorable catgirls with a touch of yuri to brighten my world?

Users who are viewing this thread