Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 97 - Heartfelt Distance

She kind of looks like Ako from https://mangadex.org/title/14204/netoge-no-yome-wa-onnanoko-ja-nai-to-omotta minus the breast.

I'm suprised ayano said something like that tbh. Recent chapters have been okay ish I guess. Definitely falling out of charm with this though.

I bet we’re going the ‚reverse effect‘ route, the point of the whole story is also kinda to accept the way you are and the people around will still love you regardless of your form.

NISUUUUUUUU CHAPTER!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS! <3 FINALLY SOME DRAMA, I REALLY HOPE THEY’LL GET TOGETHER, I MEAN COME ONNNNNNNNNN!!! Sad that there’s only 3 more chapters though... :(

Dex-chan lover
YO WHATTT!?!?

Edit: Now that I can think rationally again, Riko is sort of right. Perhaps they might not have even met if Yuki weren't a catulus. However, that shouldn't really matter anymore now that they've grown so close.

p-pretty....... but anti catgirl drugs should be regulated and only be done in safe conditions

Dex-chan lover
So Riko answered like that bacause she thinks maybe Yuki still has complicated feelings about being a catulus? But actually Yuki just thinks that they become friend is only because Yuki was a catulus :/

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky4Eternity I still can't get over how there are only 3 chapters. I really don't wanna say goodbye to this series yet. Please please please let them get together in these remaining chapters! Yuki x Ayano must set sail!

Dex-chan lover
People meet and become close because of all sorts of reasons, and that doesn’t make them bad necessarily. Yuki is just afraid that it’s the only reason, but it’s not. Ayano likes her for who she is inside as well as outside. But dang she’s cute either way!

I hope that Yuki can change back and accept herself!

Seeing this is about to come to the end make me feeling kinda sad. F*ck!

Users who are viewing this thread