Caught by the Villain - Ch. 1

Bruh if my brother did that, I would hunt him down and kill him myself. The army can have whatever is left of him

The only thing i keep thinking about this kind of plots where the girl pretends to be a guy.. How the hell do this girls manage their periods?? Like the stomach cramps.. and such... like bruh.---.

LMFAOO when u don't wanna join the military so u elope and leave ur sister to die JHFSJF WHAT A MADLAD

Isekai, Gender bender, Historical Royalty setting and martial arts/sword fighting ?! wtf these are all my favorite genres <3 Im so excited !
I hating the brother atm tho, yes love is everything... How about your familial love... Idiot sentenced his fam to death

Fed-Kun's army
Man, her brother is foolish. Ugh.. I hope he regrets his choice. Thank you!

WOW. How awful! He did that knowing he could serve and then marry... Or condemn his whole family to death. Didn't see that coming tbh.

Double-page supporter
This doesn't even threaten only his sister and his father, but him and his new family as well.
He could've married after serving, but this way all of them would die.
How short sighted/naive is he?
Or maybe he expected his sister to take his place?
Anyway, what a selfish guy.

Hmm. I like the initial idea of an isekai character knowing what's going on, and ending up interacting with the big baddy or whatever, but wow this setup is contrived.

They could have just left it at 'MC takes brothers place to avoid plot point x' but instead there's a runaway mom with a debt with literally no other info offered on that situation (how did she get the debt? Why is it apparently to great that a former head of guard and noble can't handle it? Etc), and instead of running away or something to avoid the fate of her brother becoming evil, she spends her fast forwarded early years teaching him to love. To which he responds by running away with a random girl, which *directly* condemns his sister to a death sentence.

@Voreto THAT is exactly what it is. The set up for this story isn't even original. I read through several pages of exposition for this?

Users who are viewing this thread