Caught by the Villain - Ch. 10

So I'm guessing the prince will turn out to be a good guy while brown hair might turn on her

@skytempest I think both MLs were bad lol. It is just that the prince got to see a weakness out of love. He respect so much selena/celestine's father that thought that this was pitiful and bad for others to see. I bet you later on in the story, the other ML will learn about it and then it will be a fight between then to get his favor/heart once they get to learn she is the twin sister.

Dex-chan lover
And that's just family love. Sad but yeah that's how it should be, mix of sadness and love. Family is bittersweet.

I still don't trust white hair.

Good chapter but I would have loved to her skills more, being the badass sword master that she is 💪🏼

Aggregator gang
Her brother can suck a fuck. Also it seems like the prince isn't so bad? Something might've happened to make him evil the story but right now he might be different

Huh. So this girl just took a few seconds to solo the same monster that took a collective effort of most of the subjugation squad to beat. She's likely either on par with the white-haired prince, or even stronger than him.

Also, turns out that the "villain" is surprisingly decent (or just likes the ex-captain of royal guard that much).

Interesting.

Interesting that he let her go without a word. I wonder how much of her conversation with her father the Prince overheard? I also really like that she can admit she is ridiculously privelaged when it comes to swordsmanship, instead of just thinking her raw talent makes her better than everyone. At the same time she honed that talent through hard work and acknowledges she is still the best. Much better than the majority of OP isekai heroes, who either act arrogantly or like they have no power at all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it didn't turn into the the cliche where he blackmails her into being his subordinate like she thought
Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread