Caught by the Villain - Ch. 10

as a person w a dad w dementia, this chapter got me cryin in the club bruh. great chapter, thanks for the quality translations!!!

wonder if this is going to fall in trope of the author creator noticing things aren't going correctly and trying to push pieces back together to make everything go back to normal?

Fed-Kun's army
selenaaaaa!!! your dad being sick is in no way your fault!!! 😭 augh, she has to deal with so much all alone, i feel so bad for her??/ WTF @ HER BROTHER

oooh ignis!! nice!!! i guess no one except the family knew what had happened to the great hero evan... damn that sucks :'(

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
You know maybe, just maybe, the prince is not "evil" but instead is just a "prince" with the responsibilities and requirements that the position brings.

Aggregator gang
I was so move i nearly cry then when i realized her father's toe nails are prettier than mine, i cried for real

Fed-Kun's army
One detail on the prince's mind right now is hearing why the MC was hiding her skill...

her only brother didn't even bother to contact them (even if once a month) or send some money. What a stupid and selfish brother!

I'm hating the brother more and more... talking about love but leaving his family to either die or suffer 🙄 seriously man

Not gonna lie this chapter made me cry :( i feel so bad for FMC and keeps thinking its her fault when it isnt

Users who are viewing this thread