Caught by the Villain - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Selena had very pretty and long hair before her life went to hell.

The villain decides to be a nice person, for now. That was unexpected.

I wonder if the dad knows that that's his daughter or does he think she's the brother 🤔

Contributor
I hope her brother get throw by the girl he simped for, and that Selena will refuse to help him in any way for leaving their poor father like that.

Trash.

Double-page supporter
Yeah im mad at the brother now. Who is he to talk about love when leaving his family behind like this.

Fed-Kun's army
@jellu i know. He’s so fucking naive talking about love. What the fuck does that bitch even know about love when he just leaves his suffering family behind for a girl that could just marry into the family and stay with them? WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY ELOPE

Dex-chan lover
I love that the father is genuinely a good man and a hero, who, in the midst of an illness that's taking his mind, runs toward the sound of danger because he instinctively wants to protect people. It makes Selena's resolve to love and help him all the more compelling, instead of the old "everyone is crap except the lead character and the love interest" trope I see far too often. Also, it really hits in the feels when she berates herself for "not being good enough," because I'm certain if her father were well, he'd be horrified his daughter thought of herself that way.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly good characters for a generic villainess isekai manga. Don't get me wrong, I love that genre, but the characters are normally pretty cookie-cutter.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that the ml is also good at kendo before she got reincarnated is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread