Caught by the Villain - Ch. 11

this may be speculation but I think that the current Ignis is not as bad as they MC describes but rather something in the future occurs which causes him to change into the tyrant she describes

Even though he is a villain, but that smile quite adorable...... Thanks for chapter :)

Aggregator gang
It's amazing to see a girl that physically strong. I'm pathetic i can't even kill the demon called cockroach.

@proslayer99 well, we only know that his fiancee will fall in love with his half-brother, who was hidden away. It is kind of messed up, as appearance of another possible heir, who has support of grand duke's daughter, may very well lead to chaos and death. Considering Ignis has somewhat complicated relationship with his father(who supposedly prefers Letio over Ignis), this stress piling up could have caused him to become more cruel.

Why does no one ask the obvious question as to why his hair is grey at the tips and not at the roots?

I don't get why she's scared of being homies with him? All you have to do to survive is not try and kill Letio????????

Users who are viewing this thread