Caught by the Villain - Ch. 11

Here I was praying

Please.. please.. please.... please don't be a jerk in the making 😭

PLEASE!!!

Yeaahh, about your question Selene.....
We all know how this will end in the future based on the title.

What this chapter covers:
Ignis has decided he'd go gay for Celestine while Selene is over thinking everything he did.

I can't wait for the "Heroine" to show up, it's gonna be HILARIOUS. On side note, who the f*ck named a baby BOY Celestine? Even if we give him the nickname "Celes" it's still a girl's name. I mean seriously, Selene is a Moon Goddess, couldn't they pick some Apollo/Helios-like name?

@Syarafina Actually
the "Hero" knows she's a girl first. So I'm not really sure who "The Villain" of the tittle is really referring to
@Panzercracker No Yuri.
Ilea doesn't like Selene, her pride got hurt because Ignis likes Selene better so they (Ignis and Ilea) had a "fight" over her.
So there.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be greatful for the free stuff, even though his is the prince he cant force her to do anything, he could threaten her father but he also could have exposed her earlier and he didnt so maybe he's not all that bad

He might have protected her from everyone else so that he can use this as leverage against her.
Not my thoughts but probably what selene is thinking

@lyndine2009 pretty sure it's a guy's name originally. It just sounds female to our modern ears because it ends in "ine" like Christine for example.

But Saint Celestine (and the subsequent Pope Celestine) were both guys. And a quick Google search shows that its still being used as a guy's name (e.g. the football player).

Some countries use the Latin version Celestinus instead - my (male) cousin's name.

The female equivalent would be Celestina. Selene is Greek, it's just a different etymological root no biggie :)

Fed-Kun's army
One reason the prince is doing this is he didn't want to see one of his personal heroes die...

lol this is reminding me of the dukes servant or whatever its called when the guy is like

Maybe.. maybe I am gay... I love you so much...

And then hes like wtf when he finds out theyre a girl

Anyway ik shes terrified of him but tbh i feel like she could maybe lead him down the right path

Dex-chan lover
There is one and only one reason Ignis won’t abandon her. Ignis is a simp. For her.

Thanks for the translation! The self filtering was hilarious. I wonder what his plan is to get her to work for him, and when he'll figure out that she's been a "she" all this time. I sense some drama when his fiance comes around and he's already got a guard he's in love with.

Dex-chan lover
she too biased basing it in the story, but she forgots everyone changes with time and events, this dude may be tricky but he aint a fucker at this point

so... that's the villain. The one adoring you with the tears in his face? Alrighty then. xD

Aggregator gang
Characters who reincarnate into novels always forget that the world they're living in is no longer a book with set events, things can change, things can be different.

Users who are viewing this thread