Caught by the Villain - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I like her personality, way better than some defenseless doormat.

Mc really needs some understanding, the novel looks to have just gave the bare basic description of the characters.
From her reaction to the Heroine, the novel never describes her personality or her history.

Must have really sucked if the story is literally just a basic fairytail story where pov does not exist.

Ignis's reply is most likely: Back off Thot! That is my man!

I imagine even the Emperor will simp for her.

Ouuu how good. They are back !!! I was looking forward for more. Happy New Year!

every single villain/villainous story tho... they think it will follow the trail of the original book. it gets annoying after the first 10 you've read.

Group Leader
Please put the notes at end of chapter instead if you must have them. It ruins the immersion.

Group Leader
Why are so many people doing these notes? Sure, we get it, you like some moments but... if you want to put it in, try to put it at the end. No reason to be in the actual chapter.

Aggregator gang
This is going exactly as planned
a38b609650f6a9e83fd331bffff70999--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

KU GUNG!!!! KA BOOM!! I have no idea what ku gung means but I can tell a lot of effort went into cleaning and redrawing that 😂

you know every couple seconds i have to look down, take a breath, and just- well, thats it then I go back
thank you for the tl you dont know obsessed I am with this

Double-page supporter
I continue to love the fact that the Prince is actually villainous.

(Also may the Selena simp army ever grow...)

Users who are viewing this thread