Caught by the Villain - Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
Another Certified Selena Simp.

And is it just me or did Ignis' insult hit harder?

Thank you for the translation and Happy New Year!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this isn't a triangle relationship anymore. This is a 3 sided hyperpyramid!

"Ladies, gents and non-binary friends"
I guess it was obvious that a group called "princess alliance" would have some issues with mental health.

I knew it! The author wants to make ilea one of celestine (selena) admirers! And I was hoping their relationship would be friends-who-bad-mouthed-the-prince-together

But hey, welcome back! Thanks for the double update! Much appreciated

This is professional level translation that all of you are doing for free, don't you dare apologize for running behind your schedule. If anyone complains tell them that they can start paying you and then they can have some entire childish feelings about when the show and shouldn't be updated. So thank you very much for this!

Mini rant aside, I really like this girl! I'm a huge fan of how she stood up to him and let him know that he didn't scare her. I think I'm going to enjoy her character in this story, it's good to have somebody that won't bow immediately under pressure.

Dex-chan lover
Ilea was born as a noble and from a very important house. She had everything provided for her and expectation because of her lineage.
Anyone pitying her is wrong.

MC T-posing to assert dominance.

TO the TL Team: You guys are doing an amazing job! If you think you are getting behind just remember that there are multiple titles that are without a release for over 5 months and the TL team for them still want to be the ones doing it (complain when someone else release a chapter of the title) . A few weeks is not a problem =]

TAKE ITTT TAKE HERRR *BANGING MY DESK* OHH HOW I WISH THIS WAS A WLW STORY *SOBBING*
thank you so much for the translations i hope all of your guys exams went well!

Wooow princess Ilea is so cool, i love her. His conflict is really cool, she is like prince but in woman form somehow

Users who are viewing this thread