Caught by the Villain - Ch. 20

Thanks for all your hard work!

Tappy toon sucks though it's one thing when I spent $12 usd for a paperback volume with multiple chapters (that you get to keep) all at once but the money for individual chapters and how long it takes brings me only frustration and honestly anger if they at least had it where you could buy a whole season for like $20-30 bucks or something if I really liked the series I would pay that but again, individual chapters that you cannot buy in mass (also its friggen expensive especially with everyone being out of a job still) it just pisses me off.

Same problem I have with every service like it btw
(Lehzin, webtoonLINE, ETC) tappytoon and tapas are just the worst tho

oh my god letios my everything i love him so much WUAHH
thank you for the chaps! :D

Dex-chan lover
Tappytoon, uh? Let's check it out... argh, it'll take months for them to even catch up.

Anyway, thanks for the work done until now.

The story s interesting but the main character is just boring she doesnt do anything Just complain every chapter

Awww sad to here that but understandable ofc. Thank you for all the hard work so far! Truly enjoyable to read! I’ll be following along with any other interesting series you guys decided to translate!!

Omg i frkn hate tappytoon! I liked this so muchhhhh still thank u for the updates!!!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your works ❤❤❤ will WhipPrincess Alliance pick another manhwa?

Users who are viewing this thread