Caught by the Villain - Ch. 22

Group Leader
Mass releases always scares me... Half the time it's to announce a project is dropped... Fingers crossed, see you all on the other side. > <

Fed-Kun's army
Ignis was really putting himself out there. Like, trying to get her skills to be noticed at the risk of his own life? Like, that's really gutsy.

I was wondering why the number for the lates chapter looked so off... holly shit this is amazing, thank you

she's so fixated on the roles decided by the novel and forgetting she's dealing with real people that are far more complex than fictional characters

Fed-Kun's army
can i slap her already? can i? seriously...think all of those things later
if not for the plot protecting her one of those monster would've sneak up behind her already

Dex-chan lover
Poor reader she is.
Ignis only became the villain he was when Lettio stole the throne from him.

i am kinda irritated with the mc. seriously, who would stunned like that in the middle of a battle? girl you just risk your own life and the prince. i mean she is too deep in her own fixation on how the characters should behave when in reality it's more complicated than villain and protagonis. if only she can see objectively, ignis was only doing his job as the prince (a rather good one at that) and only became the villain because someone was threatening the throne.
no offence, i like mc, she is very cool and strong, kinda badass but can be dense sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread