Caught by the Villain - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
looks like Letio is the crazier one and I love when the main character realizes that the story is changing instead of repeating the same thing over and over again things like "this wasn't part of the original novel"

Erm... I'm not sure if dangling your possible-maybe-will-happen-maybe-not feelings for him as means to make him behave more like a decent human is a good idea, Selena. He's the kind of person to take it literally, especially since he's already obsessed with you. Don't be surprised if one day he wants his "reward"...

(Also, will you kill yourself if/when you harm her, Letio? Yeah, I don't think so.)

Again, poor Rwan. xD Poor Ignis, too. Having a shitty father sucks, I know. Still, you should be more responsible and at least pretend that you don't thirst over your knight that much.

The title has a double meaning, since both Letio and Ignis can be considered “villains” at this point, but there’s a real grey area between good and bad in this manhwa. It’s so good-

SGR

Double-page supporter
I hate Letio. Hate his stupid psychopathic ass. Ignis at least chooses the immoral actions he partakes in. Letio is too stupid to even notice such a concept as the personhood of another.

@SGR Letio is not a psychopath. He just lack common sense...

But here he definitely deserves a slap.

Dex-chan lover
i mena.. hes cute but her analogy is pretty spot on, hes a wild puppy with rabies, shits not good

Lmao she really be attracting all the crazy boys.....
Been reading about trauma cuz haha... she definitely has some too

It brings me incredible joy that she can admit that the novel's plot is ruined. So many protags get so caught up in the novel's plot even though it's clearly gone way off course, whereas she has admitted it at a pretty reasonable hour.

Users who are viewing this thread