Caught by the Villain - Ch. 27

i like the mc but letio is a creep and the ignis is way to into her for being a straight man my hands are curling

2 Yanderes willing to do ANYTHING to make them love you and are both princes of a nation? The MC has the worst fucking luck of all time

Oh FL
you must have saved a whole country or something to have two, simply ridiculous people who seem to have interest in you, and blessed talent to not literally fall into their whims.
Like jeez.
Just... run. Or else. xD

I agree with @thegiantpossum it really annoys me so much when the plot becomes all about the novel's plot despite them constantly saying nothing is going the way it "should" and still refusing to admit this is reality not a novel with a linear and fixed storyline

Oh there is so much more yandere in this story than I expected. An unexpected angle, but a welcome one nonetheless.

That was creepy. I feel sorry for the fl.

Meme: It was at this moment that she knew... she fucked up

Dex-chan lover
so she needs to treat Letio like C4 with a faulty detonator, and Ignis is apparently some sort of demon snake thing with daddy issues.

Great!

Double-page supporter
well, I'm glad you finally have come to terms with it. We have known for a while but good job Selene

Lolllll
I hate when all FL be like reincarnated to the story and took so long said

Oh it’s not the same as the novel I read or the game I played

Like.... duh???

Users who are viewing this thread