Caught by the Villain - Ch. 28

Lmao this chapter was freaking hilarious....

Ignis said he was going to look for her, and then it switched over to him lounging around in bed... Definitely wondering if he found out at this point.

i.. dont think he ‘s gonna remain straight tho for so long 🙈

You are certainly straight. Um. So straight that you fall in love with a girl in disguise as a boy. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I'm fairly certain I am straight"
Are you fucking sure about that? What about that behavior earlier?

Terrible mistake of her Sel to blush like that, now he thinks she's gay.

@Selit_a yepp it is! 😂
Sad thing this manga got dropped because of the tappytoons more like sh*ttytoons. Hope someone picks it early or imma die :')

@Kiwiq IKR
It’s such a shame ;-;
To be honest, now I’m on verge of death from this thirst. I can’t get enough of this 🥺
I couldn’t imagine what I’m gonna do if no one picks up though. Welp, let us pray.

Ummm excuse me? Did he just say “I’m pretty sure I’m straight”? And then proceed to make a bet with your “male” guard about who will fall in love with the other first? That’s not something straight guys do with each other friend 🙈

... will he be disappointed when he finds out “he” is a she? 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Ignis: "I'm fairly certain I am straight"

Also Ignis: "Let's bet on which one of us [males] will fall in love with the other first."

Yeah, totally no homo bro.

That heath report at the end... Could it be hers with something telling within? Does he suspect he is actually a she? It would explain his behavior with her if he truly is straight.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL forget the two yanderes, money is the main lead here.

Users who are viewing this thread