Caught by the Villain - Ch. 31

I know author-nim won't read this but,

Please, don't let celestine walk down the wrong path. He's a good child who doesn't know what to do for his enviable yet admirable sister😢

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation! <3 I was really sad when this was dropped, it has so much potential.

Letio is going to take advantage of the brother right? Poor guy, I feel so bad for him.

For a quick second I had forgotten the twins had switched and was wondering why she was acting so meek hahaha

Shiiiiiiit, is Letio going to try and kill Celestine in her place (and undo all her efforts to change the story)?

OMG OMG OMG LETIO SAID SOMETHING LIKE "what happens if the prince gets killed before he becomes the emperor?" SO SOMETHING JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD okay hear me out, what if Letio is now the villain psycho that will try to kill Ignis through Celestine instead of Ignis trying to kill Letio like in the novel???? AND THE FIGHT OF THOSE TWO WOULD BE NOT FOR THAT BLONDE GIRL BUT FOR SELENA???? I think sooo many people already thought about that, but I still feel like a genius cuz I neaver understand what is going on in the mangas ( a terrible strategist probably with ADHD😭)but now I somewhat do!

Users who are viewing this thread