Caught by the Villain - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
@NgọcTrai When Ilea said "I never had a friend in a long time" is when I went "oh shoot, she knows Selena is a girl." Hopefully she's "asking as a friend" rather than as a threat currrently

Fed-Kun's army
"the villain discovered my identity"... Wait... WHO IS THE VILLAIN !?

Thanks for translating!

Whelp she got caught very fast. It's probably because he's too close, but the Prince is becoming literally the only one to not know her identity. I hope she comes clean to him soon, this misunderstanding has gone on long enough.

Thanks, it's great translation. It would appreciated if you can upload chapter 35 or 33 if you already have them, the previous translation is really bad

@jellybones I absolutely agree
I don't want the mc to be a marionette of this woman, which knows surprisingly all her secrets...
And why cant the two of them make up??

I was wondering if dancing would make her notice! I have danced the male part before with girls and we just... Feel different, just touching hands and shoulders than guys. I'm delighted to see someone is still translating! This was lovely, don't be sorry about anything here!

Dex-chan lover
I'm very distracted cause her hair looks way nicer now. It's not that I dislike braids it's the way they were drawn lmao

Users who are viewing this thread