Caught by the Villain - Ch. 35

Pretty bad, you should at least get someone to proofread so it's legible. This series deserves better tbh.

Thank you for your hard work, translator-nim!

To everybody complaining about translation:

If you're so annoyed, just wait and pay for the official translation. You don't get to complain about the quality of content that is being given to you for free. The translator does not get anything from doing this for you - they are not paid in a any way. I personally thought the translation was fine (especially since they put that disclaimer at the beginning) and I could understand what was happening. Asking "why they bothered" is incredibly rude and ungrateful and is hurtful to the translator who put their time and effort into this. Again, the translation was fine and got the point across. The parts that were confusing were done intentionally by the author and were not the fault of the translator - their conversation was meant to be a mystery.

Thanks for your great attempt, we really appreciate it, anyway, the reason you think you didn't understand maybe because you didn't understand the previous chapter yet? Anyway I can understand what you really want to convey

Fed-Kun's army
i hope in the end Celestine kill Letio as highly unlikely that is .-.
i just don't like that two faced bastard .-.

Thanks for the chapter and your hard work. No worries about the chapter being confusing. I know you tried your best and I understood the gist of it.

I followed this pretty well! Purple haired guy was asking was it wise for Ignius to be away from the capitol so long (usually if your position as royalty was shakey leaving is risky since then the palace can plot while you aren't around) and Ignius was like don't get cocky with me, my position here is secure regardless and I think there is something worth finding in Heath. I think the prince was saying the nobleman is ruined and I have a birthright but then the noble shot back you're ruined as a person, coming from a demoness. I don't think there was anything wrong with your translation poster! They were being cryptic and sly with each other.

For those who didn't know "what was going on", that proposed trip was from a few chapters back from the night when "Celestine" was standing watch in Ignis' bedroom. He had that report on the Heath (sp? Can't correctly recall) region and an investigation trip was proposed.

Users who are viewing this thread