Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

I realy dislike Letio. Like Ignis has his flaws but I can understand them. Letio just screams Sociopath.

Letio... sigh. I never really liked him even when Selena was recounting the plot she remembered from her past life.

Hopefully he gets some kind of “redemption” arc because, otherwise, don’t even mention being a potential ML or 2nd ML, he’s not even in my scope of interest. Rather, it’s kind of exhausting just looking at him. I’d rather him be a loyal, innocent, naive little puppy than, y’know... whatever this is. Definitely not my cup of tea.

That guy is seriously scary, I think it would have been a better choice to let the prince heal her, she could have explained and he would have maybe become angry but I think he will have calmed down because of his feelings for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Please find a proofreader or at least take longer to proofread before continuing to scanlate this. Obviously, it would be unreasonable to expect one person filling as many roles as you (Leslie) are to do everything perfectly, but this chapter was sloppy enough that it was really noticeable. A key factor in this is that a translator should never be proofreading their own work - mistakes are more likely to slip through in such cases.

Users who are viewing this thread