Caught by the Villain - Ch. 5

Is she dumb? Just lay low for fucks sake, how hard is that? Let them met, do your own thing, be discharged and that's it. Argh leads like her are so damn frustrating...

Supporter
@beazacha Rule one of reverse-trap stories: The MC will never put any effort into maintaining her disguise and will be caught almost instantly by one or more male leads (often, the rapey one).

@Cerenium thanks for the reply. I read the chps and I totally understand your POV. Nowadays the popular theme has similar instances, and gender-bender series tends to start in a similar way.
I finding myself remembering the other series called Duke's Servant. However Stanning the Prince is a good series too.

But in this, the characters are still starting, so I think it has potential, but might take a while. Unless it turns out into a mediocre series.
I think I might wait for it to undate into chp 30-40 and see how it goes.

oh, so it really is one of those manhwas where all the male characters are gay, but actually not because the protagonist is secretly a woman, so it's fine to have all the yaoi bait. Okay then.

Dex-chan lover
heheheh being popular is rough. also omg letio is very cute.... sigh. these stories always present the cuties as absolute psychos later on so you stop thinking theyre cute and better. but yknow what, us Second Lead Syndrome patients know exactly what we're getting into every single time smh. i wish theyd throw us a bone more often and do a surprise switcheroo on the MLs instead of making the seemingly better/cuter/sweeter choice into some creep lol. letio i have hope bc youre a cutie but the track record i have with SLS is grim...

so when will the thing in the title happen? 👁👁
I mean, if Ignis and Letio fell for Celestia before knowing her real gender, then they're gay 😂😂😂

@curetwinkle & @nixnaw for an isekai with a cute ML, i rec Beware of the Villainess.

There’s also the reincarnation webtoon The Lady and the Beast, but the ML isn’t as adorable & there are some iffy aspects to the plot.

Oh, and It Looks like I’ve Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game has multiple MLs, but one is genuinely cute/sweet/precious.

The FL are rlly cool in all of them. There are also Blushing MLs in modern setting webtoons, but i’m not sure if y’all are interested in those

Users who are viewing this thread