Caught by the Villain - Ch. 8

I was kinda hoping they were gonna make her fight frontline after everyone else got "injured" and this is way worse

Oh sh*t, did they purposefully put the senile father in harms way to force her to show her skill?! WTF?! What if you’re wrong you psychopath!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I was liking the Prince and the other guy but now that they took a sick elderly person and thrown him as bait to have Celestine show her skills, I really really don't like them now. Like... It's so obvious they kidnapped the dad. That's messed up. Sigh... What is it with korean Isekai's with their evil ML...

If the Prince knew that the father was sick, wouldn't he try to help him out instead of kidnapping him??

Male leads automagically orbit, fell attracted to the MC -- not the best writing.

I won't be surprised if the prince is behind this. Afterall they did call him a villain and not just an antagonist, and there is a def a difference! Im intrigued on what Leito wanted to say too. I get the feeling the debt he owes is to her as Selena and not her brother somehow.

okay...okay....the ML kinda sicko but I hope to see character development , so we still have hope

(Apologies if I don't make sense, but I have to say something)
I don't believe that ML would actually kidnap her father. Allowing monsters to invade, that I can see happening since it literally happened after ML told his subordinate (that ponytail kid with glasses) to come up with a plan, but kidnapping the father seems unlikely 'cause it doesn't really line up with what ML was aiming for. Plus, ML didn't know that her/"his" father was unwell and he would have assumed that her/"his" father was okay and doing well, so why would ML kidnap him, a former hero? AND let's not forget the fact of that he was genuine when he said that was indebted to her/"his" father for whatever happened back then, plus that kind of small blush expression on his face when he said that. Haaaa~
Plus, you'll find out right after this chapter anyways~

Who the fuck likes this prince? He's pretty much Hitler's son going by this manhwas world building

Users who are viewing this thread