Caught by the Villain - Ch. 9

Aaaaaaa she is so cool I have been wishing for her to expose her skill but this is more badass than I could ever hope for

Aggregator gang
So how exactly did her father find out about the monsters in the first place? He's a mentally unstable dementia patient that lies in bed for most of the day. I could see him wandering around randomly when unsupervised, but he had his sword with him. It's unusual for a person suffering from dementia to make sure they are geared up before leaving a location. Maybe he had a flashback/recall to his younger days and he remembered his sword because of that?

@degeneratefro I'm guessing he heard them or could tell because of his years of experience that they were nearby, or just wandered out because he wasn't under supervision and happened to run into them. I'd imagine we'll get an explanation next chapter but who knows

Aggregator gang
I believe its just honed natural instincts, like feeling the killing intent or something and a glimmer of his old self grabbed his sword and went to the frontlines like how he was trained for decades to do. Some dementia/alzehemiers patients will go through the motions of their previous life. I'm really glad she got their in time for her dad 😊

@reanseih
Honestly, it seems like 'in canon' there were events that made him to lash out, severely.

I mean, his father hid a secret brother who managed to become a candidate to throne. In previous chapters it was stated the crown prince was not even declared yet. And also, it is clear Ignis is not going to take shit from high nobility. Combine that with competing over the same woman and yandere tendencies - and we have a villian!)

sooo that's how she got exposed but thank god, the dad wasn't kidnap by the villain or else i would be so pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread