Caught by the Villain - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
i was surprised by how many people jumped to the conclusion the prince had the father kidnapped last chapter dfalksdfljk I DON'T ENTIRELY BLAME THEM BUT OOF LOL NO HE CARES FOR "CELESTINE" AND RESPECTS HER FATHER. i feel so bad though it's so sad to see a great hero like this due to illness :(

SELENA AAAAAAA I LOVE YOU, KICK ASS!!!!

thank you for the update~ on to the next one hehe I'M EXCITED

edit:
WAIT NVM I WENT LOOKING AT THE SPOILERS AND IT SEEMS THE SECRETARY DID KIDNAP HER DAD AND PUT HIM THERE???? HOLY SHIT??? gotta reread to make sure but woooow. seems like ignis didn't know his secretary did that tho so... there's that i guess

ahhh how hard I simp for these kind of characters be badass and kill everything that threatens you!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is even worse than what was speculated last chapter!

Evan needs rest, not war!

Yes, girl. Let the bloodlust flow through you.

Contributor
Guess we're all simps now.
3x

Aggregator gang
I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SO MUCHHH.

GOD DAMN IT. Who cares about the princes, our girl is the best.

Jeezze how did the dad know? or did he just thought he was back in his days when he slayed monsters? I can't tell if he was having an episode but I almost screamed thinking he was ganna die (though i knew she would save his ass)

Thank you, I was not gonna forgive the prince if he was the cause of the dad's escape. I'm glad he's o k ;-;

I got the feeling that the real villan is gonna be the princes. Not the white hair dude and black hair dude

Users who are viewing this thread