Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Group Leader
This bittersweetness. *^*

Small mistake:
This are already great betrayals to you...
These are already great betrayals to you...

Ty for chap!

Like sure there are some proof reading errors, but that’s normal.

This version makes sense. The others I’m pretty sure are heavily relying on MTL, which is unfortunate because I already mtled up to chapter 44 on my own and made more sense of these chapters compared to other translations. This one, is the one that is close to perfect!

Thank you so much for your work! And yes I am so obsessed I’m probably reading each chapter 3-5 times... right now I’m reading it on piccoma in Japanese to be ready when they catch up (free chapter per day) because... I only speak English and Japanese sadly 😢

Aggregator gang
I hope you continue releasing!! Your chapters make so much more sense 😭 This manhwa is so good, I feel like it deserves at least this level of quality. Thank you so much for your hard work!!

Group Leader
@reanseih thank you for the feedback! I updated the chapter to use the correct 'these'. I use transalations to practice my english grammar, so this type of notes are greatly appreciated :D!

Contributor
All the "sirs" in the middle of sentences are making me think too much of the more colourful monologues of a certain ex-president. XD Alas.

Users who are viewing this thread