Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Just wait until Letio finds out 😂 Letio will kick the Dukes ass for insulting our heroine.

Dex-chan lover
I love the dynamic between MC and Ignis. I'm just uncomfortable with Letio though. Yanderes are never good.

thisbsogaylikeummm. yeah not gay cuz she's a girl :V. broooo ignis is just '-' (Idk i can't explain :|) and full of fluff when he's with selena. ywyushtsbdhgejyrwsydutsyesf.

Dex-chan lover
Selena is the type of person who would lose if you slapped her with a stack of cash 😂

Nothing like money to worm your way into your crush's heart. There's a reason why all the MLs in shojo are highly successful and rich. You never see a peasant ML.

The double standards are everywhere.

MD@Home
Thanks for picking it up. I tried my hand at TL-ing not too long ago, so I definitely understand how some parts were so confusing.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Go girl! Curbstomp him! Trash him so badly that Employer Whatshisname dies from a heart attack.

Thank you so much for picking this up! It's one of my favourite series and I was so sad I was going to have to wait for the official translation to catch up. The quality is already pretty good so I'm really looking forward to your continuing improvement ^-^ thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread