Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

I wonder if the prince is going to find out about Rose and think she is Selena/Celestine’s lover. I bet the prince will catch the real Celestine at home caring for Rose.

Gosh, thank you so much for updating this made my day(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Well there you have it boys, she confessed. Can't wait to see her curbstomp this poor knight in their duel next chapter.

Everyone is going to loose their minds when they figure out that Selena is actually pretty talented with the sword. Unfortunately, the extra attention may end up uncovering the real Celestine and her father's condition. She needs to come clean to the Prince soon, then she could bring the whole family under his umbrella.

Lmao
"Your majesty, have I ever tell you that I love you?"

Right, being materialistic is not wrong as long as you told the other party from the start... 🤣🤣🤣

I can already tell that the duke here is gonna cheat. Likely poison or something to make it so that his knight would win. Betting that she's still gonna win in the end, but it's going to end up being a problem.

Aggregator gang
Here’s my prediction:

Duel happens. The duke pulls some trickery. MC barely wins, but is caught off due to this trickery and her shirt is ripped off, revealing her to be Selena, not Celestine. Everyone is utterly shocked, and furthermore, duke can now blame MC’s bro for deserting, leading to the threatened execution of their whole family, while the MC’s side can accuse the duke for cheating in an honorable duel. Hope I’m somewhat accurate

Users who are viewing this thread