Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

I know that the drugged water was introduced to make the fight more interesting in a super lazy way, but I love it. I mean come on, we are going to see our protagonist actually have to struggle in a fight which will make it so much more satisfying when she kicks ass. I can't wait to see how evil albino reacts to realising she's been drugged. I also wonder if letio is going to find out and get murdery with the Duke. Hell, maybe they'll both get murdery and it'll be a brotherly bonding experience 😂.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how many chapters are out in raw? I really hope we just have to wait for translations and not until next chapter release

@Aliceteria Yup. That honestly made no sense at all. Unless she drank it on purpose.

i believer in her, she can still kick ass even when drugged agdjdkdj but why did she just randomly drink something laying around... goorl pls ✋😔

I hope she drank on purpose, otherwise this is just a forced idiotic plot point. Normally she wasn't that careless.
And it it's just a forced plot point, it must be one of the laziest iterations of this cliché 😅

haha, why did she drink that? i thought she was smarter than this, but she can still beat his ass. thanks for the chapter!

omg whyyyy would you drink something from your enemy??? Yeah I agree with others here in the comments that its a forced plot hole cause mc is smarter than this.
Thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
Whyy would she drink something he randomly gave her bruh this is so stupid. I thought the guy was gonna sneak it into her stuff or have like a servant give it to her just some way she wouldnt find suspicious BUT SHE DRANK IT STRAIGHT FROM HIS HAND AFTER HE INSULTED HER AND THEN ACTED SO SUS ABOUT IT ldsjfwdfkdjs I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIGHT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR LMAO im like so mad over this

Why did she even drink that? It's tradition or what? Because why do you even take something from your enemy... 😵

Hopefully there is an awesome twist after this because the whole drinking part is so out of character. She’s always so careful so why would she drink something from an enemy all of a sudden?

The math isn’t matching

Thank you for the translations!

hopefully she has a card up her sleeve cuz her just drinking it straight up is sus

I really dont know why the mc would drink the drink gave by the person who she gonna duel with and the companion of the enemy of the ml. I expected her not to accept that drink bcoz she would get sus by it but I guess not, hoping that she would still win the match tho.

Users who are viewing this thread