Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Did she really just drink it without any suspicion? I thought our FL was smart, but I guess I'm wrong. He literally shoved the drink into your hands. That's a complete red flag.

Author just can't let something be smooth sailing, can it? I hope this isn't a plot hole, and more of a dire consequence to her overconfidence.

To those not realizing, he never gave the drink to her. He set it down and then showed up as if he just arrived, making it appear as if the drink happened to be there on the table.

It's not the best way, but honestly, it is rather pathetic that the mercenary went through this. Goes to show that he has no honor. And now, he's going to definitely lose while she's under the influence.

Group Leader
The opponent didnt give it to her, he was aboutt o fight fair and square,
but she just drank something randomly for no reason at all which just happened to be the spiked drink next to your opponent
This is so horribly forced, i just read ahead to the next chapter, barely stopped me from dropping this shit

Bro what? I thought it would be something like Killua and Tonpa, like she drank it knowing it won’t effect her.

I can't believe she srsly fell for that cheap trick like nobody drinks smth given from an enemy that's just so sus so why

Author is shit, literally no questioning about being handed a drink by your opponent minutes before a duel, that also has clearly showed they hate you. 1/10

She has no resistance?! ... She knew at least something was in it?right?
Btw thank u for so many chapters I'm so flipping happy

😪well i guess she was bored and at least now she can fight her best lol I'm sure it'll all work out in the end somehow 😨 but fr this cliffhanger has killed me 😪someone please read the next update to my tombstone 💀

Fed-Kun's army
freaking cowards even if it's an order a duel is a duel if he resort to this kind of shit he better hang himself
for fuck sake how many times does this fictional character have to be beaten up to learn it's better to end duel as quickly as possible .-.

Users who are viewing this thread