Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
IF0yE_copy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The king is such a jerk, not even trying to be subtle about it lol

Oh look! It's character growth, about damn time :D too bad it's way too late for letio.

gotta love the input lag mangadex had had since the upgrade hurrah 4 duplicate comments :/

The dialogue in this chapter was really weird and awkward. It usually is fine, idk whats up with this one, but I needed to take a minute to translate it into proper english in my head lmfaoo

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Rowan - bet your conniving ass you're dead if Selene figures you out.

Selene: Uh, you shouldn't torture people to get confe....

Ignis: *utter confusion*

Selene: never mind.

So he's a jerk among jerks. Whaddaya say miss selena? Warmer? Ya sure that's the right word? Tell me again after you found out about that

And here I thought he was a good guy.Well NOW hes trying to be a good guy.Seriously he blackmailed her with her father by almost killing him.Shes not going to handle this well when she finds out.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'd avoid someone too if I almost killed them and father. I do still feel a little bad for the prince, all the terrible things he's done in both stories are just his attempts at survival against his crazy Father. The first story was definitely written by the father, making his favorite child the hero 😂

Users who are viewing this thread