Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

This is why I hate these royals in every story, wish there were more commoner stories

Waaaaaait waaaat it was him?! Bloody hell guuurl gtfo gtfo none of these male leads aaaargh I wanna punch them so baaad

@Risely I feel like while they are all falwed HEAVILY I can get behind Ignis. Because unlike Letio he seems to be a child of circumstance and at least seems to be making an effort to change. Letio on the other hand is screaming massive fucking yandere get the fuck away from me energy. MASSIVELY.

Wow instead of “breaking into” I was reading something like “having breakfast into” and I was so confused but ignored it, then when he said he put him in front of the monsters I thought “what breakfast and monsters ?!” Then I went back and reread until I understood kskskskkskksks

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight They all have their problems. Ignis is a narcissist, and insecure as fuck, while Leeto is a sociopath (in the medical sense).

I count this part of the Villainess genre (even if Celestine wasn't the main villain of the original story), which is a subversion of both the Isekai, and the Shoujo genre. And if shoujo though us anything, is that girls want good looking, shallow and abusive guys, who either hold an unhealthy obsession with the MC, or treat her like dirt. Sometimes both. Of course the subversion part is the fact that, Selena clearly sees their problems, and does not want either of them, but that's what she gets for reincarnating into a novel.

they are both digging their own graves to bury themselves into, that I feel almost sorry for them.

Ah... selena, idk how you'll handle ignis, but im slightly hoping for a resolution that isnt too bad...

Spoilers here cus im bored. (Click on the 1st spoiler tag if u wanna know about what happens to Letio, click on the 2nd spoiler tag if you wanna know about the empress)

Ok, so basically, Letio poisons the MC's bro/Celestin. Cus..idk the guy I got the spoilers from didnt mention it. He was also 1 of the reasons (the guy I got spoilers from is a foreigner so idk if he means that he sent someone to kill the Ignis/ML or he was the reason that Ignis got stabbed) that Ignis/ML got stabbed. But Ignis knew that it was him. Sooo...it was considered 'treason'. Sooo...he became guilty of his actions and went away somewhere else to inprove himself. But before that, he talked to Selena/MC before leaving. This was their conversation.
Selena: I feel like i've taken away your happiness...
Letio: ....
Selena: If it weren't for me, you'd be happy now.
Letio: No. Ive always been happy ever since I met you. Even leaving you now, im still happy. (Ahhhhhhh!!!! Q-Q)
Letio: *holds Selena's hands* (KYAAHHHH!!)
Letio: "You're the one who taught me happiness. Thanks to you, I will be able to find another happiness. I've already been happy."
Letio: *lowers his head and uhhh puts it on her hand??*
Letio: So please dont say that. (Q-Q. Gurl, hand me the tissues jsjsjsjskssjjsjsj)

Ok, so basically the Empress is b***. She started a war with Ignis but then she lost and is in prison. Oh and also, 2 of her allies betrayed her so she locked the palace gates but those 2 previous allies of hers went to Ignis's side and helped him open the gate. Then they went to war.

Bunny colored prince here is my pick. At the very least i trust my instincts that he is not yandere.
The brown wolf cub is scary. Yanderes are scary.

Still waiting for our girl Selena to consume a man's life privileges for Ignis.

I thought that's what was gonna happen at the duel- (she was gonna feel the effects of the drug and as to not lose and Die she'd accidentally kill the other knight)- but here we are.

I- I just want to see her snap. I'm maybe a bit evil.

Users who are viewing this thread