Caught by the Villain

Whaaaat? That's sad, I really love this manhwa. It even left off with a cliffhanger uwu
Thank you for the translations 💖💖💖

Ughhh this was so good i wanna read it till the end!!!! Can anyone else please release the chapters here??? F tappytoon bruh & Thank you for all the chapters!!

@litatata I know but like, considering how dense the boy is
from how he literally broke the door and thought it was okay
, I wouldnt put

Srsly, I hope he isnt THAT dense tho T-T

Edit: Actually I reread and yes you do have a point, my bad XD
the fact that he does point out it was illegal for her to switch places gives me a LOT of hope that he knows she is indeed a girl

for the guys that want to finish the plot, the webnovel's chapter 28 covers the manhwa chapter 30

I was so happy to see the mass release but didn't know it'd be the price of the drop 😭 but still thank yoh so much for the translations so far 🙏🏼❤️

@private_cherry lolol yeah i agree. our boy letio is major oblivious but we love him for that <3. i hope he knows because he sure is knowledgeable about all the wrong things LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna read the light novel too,been googling for like and hout and a half and nothings popping up, help?

I love this so so so so so so so muuuch!! And there’s something I don’t understand, is this dropped? I really hope not :((

Users who are viewing this thread