Caught by the Villain

Oh good, I thought this was dropped. Thank ou for the TL!

You're doing your best and we'll all apperciate this.

no complaints about your TL, Ty for doing this, the only thing thats a bit of is the consistancy of the resolution on the pages. keep that in mind and ur set with everything ;3

Interesting :D
I didn't know this is completed in korean O_O

the Page of the original webnovel
https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52262691&page=5

any spoilers out there ?

@itzgachagirl
there's a novel of this
so if you can read the korean comic
just go to my link and buy it

most of the time korean comics are cheap as hell

Update: my Mistake, the Comic has just started
only the Novel is Completed
damn koreans and their region block,

good thing the 18+ Korean webtoon isn't region block hehehe

Group Leader
omg I'm really sorry for the mismatched pages. They were all in the same sizes when I was typesetting them so I have no idea what happened. T_T

Anyway, volunteers have come forward so this won't be a one-man job anymore. Chapter 6 onwards will be improved. We have formed a small scans group and as long as the first group who handled this isn't active yet, we'll pick it up. Please support us! <3

-Atlantis Princess

after chapter 4 i have a question:

are all men gay\bisexual in this manhwa? or is her disguise just bad?

@Klauthzer0 they are not aproaching her because they know she is a woman or with sexual intentions, they are coming closer to her because of her father.
So no one is being depicted as non-straight so far. They just want to get closer to the hero's "son".

It's good, but but the romance tag is confusing? Nothing about this says 'romance', it isn't impossible, but it feels like it might be slightly forced (cause romance sells etc)

Imma make a prediction
, he discovers she's a girl, and blackmails her into a deal, either marriage and/or assassinate the other prince, so she and family aren't killed. "Love" 'naturally' blossoms with marriage, but I'm not sure how an assassination plot would work?

@Malmequer

yea... no!

Did you see the face of the "main protagonist"? That's a man in love!

Besides, my doubts with the new chapter are becoming certainty. She says these things shouldn't happen. If it were only because they are interested in "his" lineage, something is wrong

No really, if I have to give a serious opinion: I would say that the author is in a hurry to get them coupled without really developing the characters. He\She just put a fake rival to the obvious winner in this "love contest"

Group Leader
still waiting for mangadex to update the broken discord links. meanwhile, here's the new ones~

https://discord.gg/679hybz
https://discord.gg/SNjnmuY

Having read so many manga like this and otherwise, I’ve come to realize the character types I dislike and whatnot and that brown haired guy is one of them. Those types are annoying to me, way to persistent and unaware of his surroundings just because he thinks he’s being friendly. Like shove off dude, who are you? Her nanny? Ignus is the type I also dislike, way to overbearing and entitled. But that’s just me. I’m reading it because the story plot is interesting and I like the main character but the rest are really annoying.

That Lady's hair looks so weird and funny LOL. I won't even be shocked if she's hiding a pair of horns under there... demoness everyone? 🤣🤣🤣

so she got isekai'd into a fantasy novel world and one way or another turned into a shounen ai? lol
interesting story so far

Users who are viewing this thread