Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 143

As alacaelum pointed out, Serin has yet to given birth to Siana.

My guess is that in this flashback, we'll see her somehow manage to escape her would-be rapists, give birth to Siana, then go into hiding with the child.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what the ACTUAL fuck

the next chapter had better have some saving grace or i'm dropping this. This whole story of serin's betrayal was made honestly a lot less interesting after this psycho bitch stealing her appearance and now this shit? Fuck this is almost like some other author who hated the otp from immortal regis took over the story, this is getting fucking ridiculous.

honestly if one of the kids is a rape baby i'm gonna be fucking furious.

this was one of my guily pleasure favorite stories and i'm this close to dropping it.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Holy mother of god. Iffrita is fucking crazy.

Why is Semek not reacting? Where does Xix fit un all of this?

None of thé kids are rape babies since Siana and Xix are around the same age. And is this really the tipping point for some? It was foreshadowed that Ifrita took Serin child, and i don’t see how sterling a kid is worse than killing thousand of people. Chaos was introduced as a dark world where revenge, stealing and killing is comon so the author is consistent.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she hesitated for a bit there, but in the end, it seems Iffrita is rotten through and through.

Dex-chan lover
didn't notice it in the first reading, but she used the horns of her dead baby

I've never liked Iffrita from the very beginning, this a bit much.

as far as I know Nex didn't force his way with her, not pretend to love or care for her in any way, Iffrita knew her love was unrequited and walked down this path by her own choice.

Users who are viewing this thread